Selecting our Christmas tree. The entire family is involved, and we usually end up with an enormous tree and a funny story to tell. This year, I brought up a new idea: 3 trees instead of one, in staggering sizes. It threw everyone off, but I’m optimistic.
2. Favourite holiday movie?
3. What’s on your Christmas wish list?
*A bottle of L’exclusive de Chanel perfume, Beige
*A new cape knitted by my Grandma
*New curtains sewn by my Mum
*A piece of glassware from the Midas Collection (DWR)
*Babyliss thermo ceramic rollers
*Demy Lee Black Cashmere Cardigan
*A cozy long-sleeve knit
*Encyclopedia of the Exquisite book
4. Lace or sequin?
5. Favourite Christmas baking?
Soft gingerbread men, dark Belgian chocolate almond bark, shortbread, butter tarts.
6. Champagne or rum ‘n eggnog?
Depends on the day *wink
7. Where will we find you on Boxing Day?
8. What does the day in the life of you look like?
To be perfectly honest, no two days in my week are alike. Each day, a new schedule is created, but typically include getting up, coffee, porridge and blogging, work, meetings, (small meals in between) dinner, and some more blogging, reading, and relaxing.
9. If you had to be a day of the week, which day of the week would you be?
Monday. I love Mondays. I always feel inspired by the new possibilities of the week.
10.What inspires you, daily?
The creative people around me, small acts of kindness, compassion and miracles.
Adrian Brody. (don’t ask me why)
12. When in doubt, what’s your go-to outfit?
Blazer / silk blouse / heels / pants
13. West or East coast?
I live on the West and dream of the East.
14. Do you have a favourite O&L purchase?
A black trench. It is fabulously detailed and the perfect solution to any day of the week.
15. Best vintage find?
A double-breasted nautical jacket from Lord & Taylor.
16. Your ideal Friday evening?
One that includes a fabulous dress, heels and jewelry, my boyfriend, and the city.
17. You have $10 to spend in 10 minutes. Go?
… umm… probably a box of cupcakes to share.
18. Words to live by?