Shoppe Chit Chat: Traditions and Simplicities

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Wanted to write and say hello.  It's almost Christmas if you can believe. I hope you all are keeping well.  Our family has arrived from Alberta and we're excited to have everyone in town.  D & I are hosting Christmas Eve this year. Keeping it super simple with one big charcuterie board, champagne and a couple Swedish traditional touches.  I'm not into hustling and fussing over the holidays.  I think it's much more special keeping it easy and simple.  How about you - any traditions or favourites you're looking forward to?  Amidst the holiday hum in the air I hope you find some moments throughout the season to soak in all it's goodness. It's a beautiful time. 
xo
 

© Oliver and Lilly's All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger