Wondering around Wednesday.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010


I spend a good portion of my day getting lost in blogs and web sites. Wondering around aimlessly to get inspiration and daydreaming inside the blog bubble. Sites like Saipua and The Little Flower School, have me wondering so far inside that I can actually smell the flowers. Okay, not really, but I would really really like to attend a class there so I could be surrounded by those scrumptious fleurs and breathe the lovely smell in. Sigh!


The scoop:
We're slowing integrating little lifestyle blog posts to our site. First up was Sunday music series... now we're launching Wondering around Wednesday. A day where we'll blab about anything and everything we adore, and think you might too.
 

© Oliver and Lilly's All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger