For the rest of my life...

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

... I will forever be in love with Heidi Merrick.
You feel the love that is put into every single piece each time you step into one of her designs. The fit. The construction. The details. I'm telling you.... these will be my forever loves!
'nuff said!


The Savonna dress...
Stripes, strapless, pockets... perfection!


Talley Tunic...
I adore how easy this tunic can transform into many millions of looks.
Keep as is with sandals for day. For work add a belt & trousers. For eve, well... I'd say no to bottoms and just add some heals. The length will graze the knee, but it's summer and summer is for hotness, right?!

Pompeii dress
sigh! So pretty. Must have now.

Hatch Dress.
um, pure and simple loveliness!
 

© Oliver and Lilly's All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger