New Arrivals: You, me and Something Else.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Last week we received our first Natalie Wood order and we liked it... we liked it A LOT! So for those of you who adored the last delivery... our 2nd verse has turned out as hot as the first.
Just in.... Something Else by Natalie Wood, Spring 2010 part 2. (kiss hug)

Dark Sky Dress
As soon as I saw this dress it had to come home with me. I mean look at it. So zippery, printy, & pretty. I'm wearing it in LA tomorrow with black mini cowboy boots and my little leather bomber. If I were you, I would get to the store pretty fast... this one is going to zip out the door!

Chrome Singlet Blouse & Vintage Rose Trousers
No big deal... you'll just be strolling down the block looking so casual cool in this floral tank and rose trouser. I just picture all eyes on you, your outfit, a cute eco tote and some sandals.
We heart Spring!

Ritual Tank paired with Cross Skirt.
Mixing print with print this season is so very Springy... BOING!

Chrome Floral Skirt with Fluxus Bat Wing Sweater
I adore this look. The skirt has a vintag-esque vibe about it and the sweater just balances out the feminine with a little basic edge.



Floral Spenders
A suspenders skirt or a top, you choose!


Photo Floral Dress
Can you see the cool cutout sleeve?
Look closer, it's there... in all its coolness!
Easy throw on dress... great with boots, pumps, sandals... you name it!

 

© Oliver and Lilly's All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger