Todays special treat....

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Our sweet and dear friend Sarah from Haute Design has taken the time to write us her top picks for the Holidays from Oliver & Lilly's. Which we are delighted to share with you. We hope you enjoy!

Hello Oliver & Lilly fans! I'm thrilled to be here today, and to share some of my favorite, must-have, Christmas wishlist items with you. Naturally, Oliver & Lilly's was my first stop for Christmas shopping this year! I know that I can always pop in for a gift or that perfect item for a special occasion, or just to get something cozy to wear everyday, while I'm working from home. They often update their blog, showcasing fresh merchandise -- oh so enticing to those of us who receive their regular updates! As Christmas is just around the corner, be sure to make a stop in for a warm drink and some delightful finds...

I was so excited when O&L introduced a fun, new line to their store: Avoca. You know that super cozy, favorite blanket that reminds you of home? This is Avoca. Curl up, enjoy some hot cocoa, amongst the comfort of these great pieces. From super delicate slippers, to charming socks and fun cashmere throws, Avoca keeps you cozy and comforted this Christmas.
Honestly, these beautiful products will please even the fussiest of people!


On my list? Beautifully scented candles for my bedroom...a lap blanket for movie nights with my guy, and socks for every day of the week. (I bet they're perfect with this year's knee high boots!)

As for fashion, Oliver & Lilly's offers the perfect balance of on-trend, nearly impossible to find items, and classic, investment pieces that could quite easily last you a lifetime. (such as gorgeous Ali Ro and Heidi Merrick dresses) This balance and their selection keep me coming back as often as I can.


These lacy tights, above, are the perfect companion to your favorite LBD, tunic, a mini, or even shorts. They offer a little romance and elegance to a simple look. I would love to wear them with my black Ali Ro dress (purchased last year) and my little boots this Christmas. These white tees are super soft and ultra fashiony. A person can never have too many great tees, right? I would wear these with my favorite jeggings, dark denims or a black skirt.

This sweater is so adorable! It reminds me of a cozy Christmas spent at the cottage, bundled up, in slippers, and an all encompassing sweater. This one offers a little more girly-chic flair to the typical style, and has a figure flattering belted waist.


This sophisticated grey dress is a must-have! Its simplicity lends to many looks, color schemes, and occasions, and would flatter a multitude of ages and sizes. And, of course, they brought in a few fabulous colors to tempt us!

Image Credits: *image 01 via Martha Stewart *remaining images via O&L

Holiday Shopping hours
Monday to Friday 1030am-700pm
Saturday 1030am-600pm Sunday 1100am-500pm

CHRISTMAS EVE- CLOSED
CHRISTMAS DAY- CLOSED
BOXING DAY- 12pm-5pm

 

© Oliver and Lilly's All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger